The 9th International Thessaloniki Night Half Marathon – ZeniΘ will be conducted on Saturday 17th of October 2020.
- Half Marathon: starts at Navarchou Kountouriotou Str. (Thessaloniki Port Authority). Starting time: 18:45
- 5000m race: Starts at the City Hall of Thessaloniki and finishes at the White Tower. Starting Time: 21:00.
You can register
- Online: thesshalfmarathon.org
- Send the printed application form via fax on 2310-200361, MEAS TRITON or via email in firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: at the Central Offices of the International Marathon “ Alexander The Great” National Kaftanzoglio Stadium, Extension of Agiou Dimitriou Street: tel (+30)2310200360
In order to complete your registration you need to deposit the participation fee after you sent the application. Ways of payment:
- Online by credit card (VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO) when registering on the official website
- Deposit to the following bank account: National Bank of Greece, IBAN number: GR 1601102170000021729618492 (M.E.A.S TRITON), Swift code: (BIC) ETHNGRAA
- Cash payment at the Central Offices of the Organization (National Kaftanzoglio Stadium, Agiou Dimitriou Extension, zip code 54638), Monday – Friday: 09:00-21:00, Saturday: 11:00 – 14:00
Confirmation mails are sent within 3 working days from the moment you complete your registration and you have proceeded to the payment of the participation fee with success. If you still haven’t received the e-mail:
- Check the spam file
- Be sure you have sent all the documents required if you have applied for a discount registration.
If you still don’t receive the e-mail please contact us through e-mail: email@example.com or through telephone: (+30) 2310826826
Cancellations may be accepted only after written notification and only in case such a written notification is sent to the Organizing Committee before September 17, 2020. After that date no cancellation request is accepted. In case of confirmed cancellation, the registration fee is refunded to the applicant, given that 2 euros are deducted for operational handling reasons. All refund requests are processes about one month after the event
All the participants that have completed their registration will receive an e-mail with the participation number (bib number) approximately ten days before the race.
All the participants have to receive their participation package with the timing chip exclusively from the Registration Centre.
Place: The place will be announced at the official site of the race on Wednesday 14.10.20, Thursday 15.10.2020, Friday 16.10.2020 hours: 10:00 – 19:00 and Saturday 17.10.2020 hours: 10:00 – 13:00.
For all the racers of the half marathon race and the 5km Road Race there will be the possibility, 30 minutes before the start of the race, to leave the official bag (with the bib number written on) with their belongings to the officials and receive it after the finish from a place near the finish line.
The finish line for both races is at Niki’s Avenue (coastal road) White Tower
Unofficial results will be announced on our official website after the end of the Race, giving the opportunity to any runner to raise any objections within the next ten workdays. The official results for all categories will be announced on our website about fifteen workdays after the race.
Right after the announcement of the official results you will be able to print your personal certification from our official website: www.thessalonikihalfmarathon.org
Photos of the race you can find at our official website where there will be a link which will lead you to the website of our official photography partner. There you will be able to find your personal photos.